Phone and Virtual Sessions
A Great Option During These Times
During these unprecedented times, safety is taken seriously at McDowall Integrative Psychology & Healthcare. Therefore, providing therapy over the telephone or via secure online virtual conferencing is a great option. Both options are compliant with Ontario’s Privacy Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA), and offer clients an accessible option in the following cases:
- There are no appropriate therapist available in your geographic area (e.g., language, culture, professional competencies, etc.)
- You have physical or other challenges that prevent you from leaving your home
- You are more comfortable using technology to communicate
- Scheduling conflicts prohibit regular office visits
- You travel extensively
- To maintain social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic
Just as Powerful as In-Person Sessions
Phone and virtual sessions can be just as powerful as in-person sessions depending on your individual issues and your commitment to the therapeutic process. Our psychologists, psychotherapists and clinical therapists at McDowall Integrative Psychology & Healthcare are available to support you. Whatever the issue, our experienced therapists are committed to helping you achieve the well-being you deserve.
Get in Touch
We are here to help and listen.