Patient Care and Administrative Coordinator
Full Time Position
McDowall Integrative Psychology & Healthcare is an established and growing psychology and health practice that is offering a unique and comprehensive way of treating mental health issues. With on-site collaboration with health care professionals i.e. Naturopath, Functional Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners, etc.), we are offering a comprehensive approach to treating psychological issues that includes psychotherapy, health coaching, naturopathic/functional medicine and lifestyle medicine. Additionally, we offer traditional psychological services which include individual, couple and family therapy with children, adolescents and families and we perform a variety of psychological assessments (i.e. diagnostic, psychoeducational, MVA, and immigration, etc.)
We have a unique opportunity for Registered Psychotherapists who also has a Health Coaching certificate or has a strong interest in health coaching to join our team that would be interested in being part of our community. We are looking for someone who values working in a collegial atmosphere and who would want to work with a diverse population.
This opportunity will be ideal for someone who wants to be part of a practice and community and who does not what to deal with the stress of finding clients, marketing, accounting, office rental fees and the overall administrative duties of running an independent practice.
The successful candidates must possess:
- Masters in Counselling or Clinical Psychology or Masters of Education in Counselling
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience and registration with the College of Registered Psychotherapist of Ontario (CRPO) (in good standing) or College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)
- Health Coaching Certificate or strong interest in health coaching
- Experience working with a variety of clients with psychological problems (i.e. OCD, PTSD, Trauma, etc. )
- Experience working as Health Coaching and knowledge about functional medicine
- Knowledge of psychological assessments (i.e. Psychoeducational assessments, MVA, Diagnostic, etc. ) is an asset.
- Experience in providing a range of treatment approaches
- Excellent case conceptualization, psychotherapeutic skills and treatment planning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to drive/travel to different locations is required.
- Has a passion and interest in living a healthy lifestyle.
- Knowledge performing virtual sessions
- We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds and who are knowledgeable about treating individuals from racialized communities.
- A desire to develop a long-lasting relationship with McDowall and to become a foundational member of our team.
- Remuneration will be based on experience.