Dr. Rachel Stummer, ND
Dr. Racheln Stummer, ND has a BHSc in the premedical Health Science program from Wilfrid Laurier University, and is a Naturopathic Doctor, Health Coach and Counsellor. She has attained her Doctoral degree and completed a full-year clinical internship at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, in Toronto, Ontario.
Her beliefs are rooted in the idea that health is an interplay between both the body and mind. She focuses on establishing balance in these layers of health, which play an intrinsic role in overall wellness and vitality. Her passion for mental health has drawn her to pursue a role as a mental health and mindset coach over the last 6 years. As a Coach, she works to address, motivate, and keep accountability to overall create optimal health and wellness for the patient. Rachel is interested in incorporating naturopathic modalities like Clinical Nutrition, Botanical Medicine, and Traditional Chinese Medicine into future practice. Where she aspires to blend her training in these modalities to greater aid in harmonizing the body, mind, and soul.
- Have a deep desire to make lasting, positive changes in your life
- Feel stuck and want to move forwards, or want to find joy and happiness
- Have limiting beliefs or recurring thought patterns which you know are holding you back from achieving your goals
- Know what you want, but can’t quite seem to take the action to make it happen
- You are ready to take action to make your dreams a reality
- You want to discover your purpose and get complete clarity about what you want in life.
- Personalized support, navigation and accountability
- Gain a deeper understanding of beliefs, behaviours and emotions
- Improving limiting thought patterns and beliefs into freeing ones
- Guided meditations and Affirmations for your goal
- Strength and resilience
- Real life change
- Adults. We’ll work together one-on-one to help you manage your stress, take care of yourself, and bring peace and inner knowing to your days.
- Teens. We’ll work together to help you navigate the stresses of school, family, and friends, and you’ll learn powerful skills for life-long wellbeing.
BHSc, Naturopathic Doctor
Personal Interests: Meditation and journaling in a quiet space Enjoying nature walks in the sunshine -Playing tag with my dog